Week 5 is here and that brings tons of challenges for you to complete! Fortnite has brought a lot to the table for Week 5 including a race at Happy Hamlet 🚗 that uses the new Baller vehicle. I personally loved racing with my friends and it was very fun to do even while you’re getting shot at!
A whole bunch of battle stars comes with this week that will help you finish the battlepass on time. Another five-thousand XP comes with completing four challenges. This will help you unlock the different styles of the Pirate Skin, Ninja Skin, and the Luxe skin (if you already have it)
- Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons to oppenents 0/200 5⭐
- Search Chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts 0/7 5⭐
- Complete A lap of the Race Track at Happy Hamlet 0/1 10⭐
As I was saying there is a racetrack in Happy Hamlet that will be exciting to go around with your friends while in the midst of gunfire 🔫.
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy 0/1 5⭐
- Stage 1/3 Gain shields from mushrooms 0/50 1⭐
- Use Volcano Vent, a zip line, and a vehicle in the same match 0/3 10⭐
- Eliminate opponents at the Pirate Camps 0/3 10 ⭐
I recommend building a one by one with a ramp to complete the bouncy ball challenge. Using the tips I have stated above will almost gurrantee that you will complete your challenges on time and help you to get tier 100.